Vietnam Business for Sale

Intermediate training school of Information Technology, Business Administration, veterinary breading and tourism. Business for Sale Request from Vietnam

Advertisements

Vietnam Business Opportunities

Business for Sale | Investment Opportunities | Investment/Business Loan Opportunities

Vietnam Business for Sale: Intermediate training school of Information Technology, Business Administration, veterinary breading and tourism.

Business for Sale in Vietnam:

Business for Sale:Intermediate training school of Information Technology, Business Administration, veterinary breading and tourism.
Location:Hanoi
Price (USD):$625,000
Status:Available
Deal Info:

The Technology Intermediate School was found in 2003, under the management of Hanoi Education and Training Department. Its functions are training and granting official diploma in majors of information technology, business administration, veterinary breeding, aquatic production and tourism. Training duration is two years. The school associates with other colleges and universities to practice inter-training as well as associates with economic-cultural and social organizations and other training units to serve the social-economic development.   

 

At present, the school’s project for constructing infrastructure on an area of 15,000m2 in Gia Lam – Hanoi, with estimated investment of USD 237,500 has been approved.

 

The school has 1,500 students. Three courses have graduated with 90% of students able to find job right after their graduation, and the rest 10% continue their inter-training course to get diploma of Hanoi Industry University.  

 

Due to the dearth of capital for long-term construction, we want to transfer the whole with USD 625,000 including following properties: 

 


For more information about this deal, please fill in the form below.

Full Name: (*)
Full Address:
Country: (*)
Phone: (*)
Email: (*)
Your message: (*)
 
(*): required fields